Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Was wondering if anyone knows where to find blueprints/diagrams with measurements for the d22. In the process of replacing front bumper brackets however they are completely destroyed by rust so now have just a pile of dust so can't use them to copy from. I have searched internet for replacements however can only find one side bracket brand new but not the other side,also contacted a few guys who are breaking and they said their brackets too are shot. I can make myself so was hoping to find somewhere with all the measurements as this would save me a whole heap of fettling and back and forth between truck and the workbench. Cheers guys馃憤

Registered
Hi guys. Was wondering if anyone knows where to find blueprints/diagrams with measurements for the d22. In the process of replacing front bumper brackets however they are completely destroyed by rust so now have just a pile of dust so can't use them to copy from. I have searched internet for replacements however can only find one side bracket brand new but not the other side,also contacted a few guys who are breaking and they said their brackets too are shot. I can make myself so was hoping to find somewhere with all the measurements as this would save me a whole heap of fettling and back and forth between truck and the workbench. Cheers guys馃憤
Why dont you just buy two new ones from Nissan ? they cant be that expensive

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Why dont you just buy two new ones from Nissan ? they cant be that expensive
I can only buy one side brand new online (r/h side if I recall correctly) and I need both sides. It's a 05 plate and the guy at Nissan said they are not made anymore and the newer models are a different design. Tbh I'd rather buy then mess around making but struggling to find a pair.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts