Nissan-Navara.net banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just finished my radio conversion in my 05 Pathfinder R51 from Factory sat-nav/6 disc changer to double din. Was surprisingly easy so if anyone needs any help, please reply or send me a message!

Original setup:

Tools required:
Phillips screwdriver
Torx T10 driver
Trim removal kit (not required, but it helps) 4 x In-Car Radio Door Body Clip Panel Trim Dash Audio Plastic Removal Tool Kit 5060551540528 | eBay
Wire crimp tool and connectors

Cabling kits needed:
Steering control interface - Nissan 20 pin radio replacement adapter cable and steering control interface - InCarTec
Conversion kit for factory reverse camera - Retain Nissan original rear view back up camera - InCarTec
Antenna adaptor - Nissan/Honda grey rectangle to DIN car aerial antenna adapter cable - InCarTec
Steering controls output cable - Sony steering wheel control input patch lead for 29-XXX series steering control interfaces - InCarTec (will vary dependant on what model radio you wish to fit. Mine was a Sony XAV-AX100)

You will need a new radio-surround dash panel. I sourced one from a breaker on eBay who threw in the radio brackets too (also a must!). It came from a 2007 Navara.
If you have rear heating controls like I do, you may have to drill 2 holes to make the heating control unit fit.

And the finished product:

I am still working on the installation of the factory reverse camera converter. Will update again when that's complete.
very well work, congrats. are you able to track fuel consumption and such controls with the new screen that we used to have in the original screen?

21 - 21 of 21 Posts