Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Looking great, would look better if that bar at the front was about 2feet higher ;)

Joking aside, its a great colour :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are some pictures of my Aventura in Storm Grey, supplied by Chorley Nissan, Burnley complete with Nissan load liner, Brink Tow Bar and carpet mats.

Extras supplied and fitted by www.4x4at.com based Leeming Bar, North Yorkshire including, stainless steel door handles, Mountain Top Cover, A-Bar and mirror caps.

Stobel Nautilus horn DIY fitted

She's beautiful, I never thought I'd love her more than my wife!!!

Coming soon:

Sidebars fitted with amber LEDs
Winter alloys with BFGs fitted
Roof mounted lights
Rear Camera

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nylonz said:
MMMM Storm Grey - So much nicer & less common than Black.

Every man & his dog seems to be running Black Pickups!!
Agreed, the roofbars match the storm grey truck perfectly which I think is cool.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lil'Trucker! said:
Very nice truck mate, i bet you're glad you kept it now
You're not wrong Steve.. My MRS still hates it though, and that's why she has a Micra!!
I saw my first 08 model NAV today in Manchester, it had the 'winkers' in the mirrors, looks grand, would like those mirrors on mine.

·
Premium Member
23,576 Posts
Yeah, the new mirrors are nice, the puddle lamps look good when it's really dark, as they reflect off my stainless side steps.

Got flat wiper blades also, they're supposed to be more quiet?

The kick plates look pretty good, and the soft touch paint feels nice but a bit weird :D

I think all the 08 upgrades could be retro fitted easily enough, although the earlier type side indicators (front wings) would have to stay, the 08 navs don't have them, as they're built into the mirrors.

No major changes really, and they drive and feel just the same :wink:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just added reflective tape for the winter months!!

Just added reflective tape for the winter months. Should stop anyone runnin up th'****!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts