Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of the topics here seem to turn into pissing contests, why is that?

Do we all have something to prove?

Are we not happy in our skin?

My dad is bigger than your dad is so terribly ******* boring.

Let`s just get our knobs out now and see who has the biggest :roll:

Just let`s grow up a little, you childish bastards.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
My Navara is more powerfull than Yours !!! :lo:

·
Registered
221 Posts
There is nothing wrong with a good old fashioned pissing contest mate.
[/url][/img]

But because scarey is like 7' tall I think he needs a handicap, maybe if he kneels down. :lol:

By the way I have the biggest donk........ in my Navara 4ltr V6 = 265 hp. Doesn't mater how many chippy things you put on the diesel, they will still be too slow and noisy for me. :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
175 Posts
what did i miss, what did i miss !!!!! :shock:

fcukinhell - one day away and all hell's let loose again. :p

yeehaa - ain't life great when an adult can express himself as an adult!!! 8)

·
Registered
58 Posts
He who shouts the loudest, always has the smallest ****, either that, or they suffer from SPS, thats "short person syndrome". :p

·
Registered
175 Posts
LOFTY said:
He who shouts the loudest, always has the smallest ****, either that, or they suffer from SPS, thats "short person syndrome". :p
hey, att! you also like MASSIVE American Muscle Cars, they say the size of your car is an extension of your dong...... is there something you're not telling us! :p :p

and a NAVARA as well eh?

att has got a dinky, att has got a dinky :wink:

·
Registered
373 Posts
One of Att's previous quotes tends to explain his hostility towards us little dicks?

"I like nothing better than to remove people from their comfort zones, I have few friends"

Now where’s my dummy gone!

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
WOW !!

that looks Fun,

Is that classed as Pissing though ?? :lol:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:lol: :lol: ...Nice to see a bit of banter going on.....The forum is coming alive :D

As for penis size.....I do like driving my wifes Toyota Aygo, it is great fun.
But this proves nothing at all, I had an accident as a child that involved barbed wire.....Left me with an 11 inch stump......But with counselling and many operations, I was able to endure the **** taking. :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
175 Posts
att said:
I had an accident as a child that involved barbed wire.....Left me as a 11 inch stump......But with counselling and many operations, I was able to endure the **** taking.
I'm not surprised......... it must be hell being so vertically challenged fancy being less than 1' high overall, your **** must be tiny! :p

·
Registered
175 Posts
att said:
Ere Chunk......You looka bit too old for the YMCA..........Remind me, which one were you in the Village People? :lol:
people... when I was in your village, I was the one doing your mammy! :p

att's twice!! :lol:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
chunk said:
att said:
Ere Chunk......You looka bit too old for the YMCA..........Remind me, which one were you in the Village People? :lol:
people... when I was in your village, I was the one doing your mammy! :p

att's twice!! :lol:
It`s always nice to identify the chap who is getting my sloppy seconds :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.