1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
Navara D23 -
Could anyone advise me on the following:
- Are there any Plug and Play Subwoofer systems available?
Preferably DIY
  • To upgrade the speakers, I reckon that the speakers are 6x9" front and 6" rear. Anyone have experience changing them without modifications? Pioneer TS-A6996S looks like a good choice. Any suggestions?
  • Where can I find a detailed Spec sheet or info on the Satnav Head Unit.
Thanx

·
Administrator
12,666 Posts
Hi Guys,
Navara D23 -
Could anyone advise me on the following:
- Are there any Plug and Play Subwoofer systems available?
Preferably DIY
  • To upgrade the speakers, I reckon that the speakers are 6x9" front and 6" rear. Anyone have experience changing them without modifications? Pioneer TS-A6996S looks like a good choice. Any suggestions?
  • Where can I find a detailed Spec sheet or info on the Satnav Head Unit.
Thanx View attachment 63796
Moved to interior modifications section.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sorry for hijack your post. Beside sub upgrade , anyone try this Focal speaker? Will it fully plug and play?
The detail of this speaker unit is available on Focal Inside for Nissan - EN | Focal Inside

However, all the combo showing there also stated with wording : "The system is not compatible if the vehicle is already fitted with the factory Hi-Fi option. "

·
Registered
180 Posts
Sorry for hijack your post. Beside sub upgrade , anyone try this Focal speaker? Will it fully plug and play?
The detail of this speaker unit is available on Focal Inside for Nissan - EN | Focal Inside

However, all the combo showing there also stated with wording : "The system is not compatible if the vehicle is already fitted with the factory Hi-Fi option. "
If it comes with wiring adapters I can't see why it would not be plug and play.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts