Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all as above I have recently purchased a 2004 navara and it has the old pull out sat nav unit, powers up fine and looks to work great but unfortunatly is asking me for the map disk when it loads up, is there anywhere I can buy this anymore? I searched and searched but can only find from the 2005 model onwards for some reason? Any help appreciated! Neal

·
Administrator
12,667 Posts
In my opinion it isn't worth the bother
  • You might find one second hand if you are lucky
  • If you do it will be a decade and a half out of date
  • The routing will be pretty poor
  • Any app you download on your phone will be massively better, especially google maps or Waze
  • If you really want a vehicle mounted sat nav there are plenty of aftermarket head units about

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
In my opinion it isn't worth the bother
  • You might find one second hand if you are lucky
  • If you do it will be a decade and a half out of date
  • The routing will be pretty poor
  • Any app you download on your phone will be massively better, especially google maps or Waze
  • If you really want a vehicle mounted sat nav there are plenty of aftermarket head units about
+1 not worth the stress

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I have Waze and a separate sat nav etc it would just be nice too have it there as it should be if you know what I mean, complete the car too the way it was, so now i guess the question is, does anybody have one of the disks for sale or does anybody know where i can get one! Thanks for the reply guys

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have my hands on nav map now guys! Unfoetinstly it is only for the uk and as I travel all over europe I'm wondering of anybody can point me in the right direction for a european disk please! Thanks on advance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts