Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wondering if I grab the head unit out of a wrecked ST series 4 and put it into my series 3 ST, they are similar units, so I wonder if it would plug and play? And would I be able to use the Android auto?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bugger, I figured that the features of the car are the same, just the headunit provides a few bonuses, I could get away with it... but I haven't seen the connections for the newer head unit.

·
Registered
2019 Navara ST-X
2 Posts
Bugger, I figured that the features of the car are the same, just the headunit provides a few bonuses, I could get away with it... but I haven't seen the connections for the newer head unit.
Im looking at trying this, found a S4 headunit out of a wreck for $295 + postage.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've found it quite hard to find one, and whenever I do find one, they cost a fortune... but I'm trying to get a picture of the back of the series 4 headunit so I can see if the connections will be the same.

·
Registered
3 Posts
having a look at the workshop manuals, they should just plug in, as it is a standard wiring haranas for the navs, as for software i think 95% of it will work fine. best way is to just try or get a mate with a new one and try a swap out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts