Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am new here and new to the Nissan navara. I have a d22 and it failed it鈥檚 mot on the rear back plates. I was hoping someone could help me find new or used ones at all, I have been looking on eBay and google and phoned lots of breakers with no luck 馃槱.
And to top it all Nissan want over 拢600 for new ones 馃が, am real stuck and would appreciate the help 馃槂. So I am saying thanks in advance for and infor or help given many thanks dave s

Administrator
As a last resort you could buy a second hand rear axle complete with brakes. About the same price as a couple of back plates.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hi landmannnn, I had priced one today but didn鈥檛 want to spend as much money as that. Was hoping for a less expensive way but running out of options. I don鈥檛 suppose there is another Nissan or pick up that would have the same kind of back plates I could use? Thanks for your reply 馃憤馃徎.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I doubt if any other back plates fit, bit can't say for sure.
Can the old ones be repaired?
I think they are to bad for repair, they are very badly corroded and missing the top lip or top ring that sits inside the outta drum.

Administrator
Spares for D22s are getting rare as more and more of them are exported to Africa or similar.

That whole rear axle maybe your option, you could always strip the brakes off and resell it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I know 馃槱, but a used axle I have had prices upto 拢500 馃槼馃檮

1 - 11 of 11 Posts