Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I was re wiring my boat trailer when the cables touched and the rear lights went out on my trailer and car.
The front lifts work but the tail lights have stopped working and I can’t seem to locate the fuse. I have tried the stop lamp 10a but that’s fine and so are the other fuses in the glove box?
Np300 2015 model

·
Administrator
12,669 Posts
Welcome along. We have all done it, or something similar anyway!

Do you mean all the rear lights are not working or just the marker lights?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Just the tail lights/marker lights.
The brake and indicators still work fine?
thanks for the response!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes mate behind the glove box you have to unclip it and fuse layout is on a sticker on the back

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes mate behind the glove box you have to unclip it and fuse layout is on a sticker on the back

Neil

Have checked the fuses but they all seem ok? The ones under the bonnet are the connected to the rear lights? The ones in the glove box don’t seem to indicate that any are for the rear?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeh checked that one and the fuse is all good. Had a look in the Manual but there is nothing in there about the rear lamps. Thanks for the response mate

·
Registered
28 Posts
Does the relay box at the back of the vehicle have a fuse under the rubber boot ?
Just a wild guess but may be worth a try mate ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will give it a look and see. Not sure a seen any relays at the back but will trace the wires and see what I can find. Am sure it’s a fuse somewhere and as soon as I locate it will change it over.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Will give it a look and see. Not sure a seen any relays at the back but will trace the wires and see what I can find. Am sure it’s a fuse somewhere and as soon as I locate it will change it over.
Most Np300 use a plug and play wiring kit located at the rear left hand corner underneath the truck

Neil

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Most Np300 use a plug and play wiring kit located at the rear left hand corner underneath the truck

Neil

Can’t see any problem with the wiring but have found a box under bonnet that has fuses for the lights but can’t see the tail lights anywhere. Wish there was a better manual, the one in the car is *****.

·
Registered
2009 Navara Spain built, 2.5ltr turbo diesel
5 Posts

Hi
May sound obvious but if fuses/circuit breakers are ok, check the globes
Just a thought

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All sorted. It’s under the bonnet left hand side fuse box. It’s next to the 30a fuse and is a 10a fuse that needed replaced

1 - 13 of 13 Posts