Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After agonising about paint colours I've stuck with my original choice and I'm expecting delivery mid April of a manual Flame Red Outlaw.

Now I need to sort out some accessories like a hard top, load liner and either a m'bike trailer or a towbar mount for a bike. I suppose a rear-view camera would come in handy as well. Then a loading ramp would be a good idea, plus ...

Tim

·
Registered
257 Posts
Well done that man.

Remember and post a picture of it so I can see a Red one.

If you need a Motorbike trailer I have an Erde two bike trailer Ch450 with ramp and spare wheel that I am going to be selling shortly.

·
Registered
43 Posts
what size bikes can that trailer acommadate? what sort of money are you asking?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Mine is the Ch450 which has been replaced by the Ch451.

I'm not sure what the difference is as they look the same.

It will accomodate upto 3 bikes (there's only 2 rails supplied) and I have used it for a Gasgas Ec300 and a ZX10r. As you can see from the link above, you have to buy the rails etc seperately and to get it to my spec you would be close to £500 new.

Extras fitted. Spare wheel and Tyre plus holder
Two Mounting rails
Loading Ramp
Locking hitch
It can also be used as a flat bed trailer by fitting a sheet of plywood cut to size.

It hasn't been used for the last 9 months and previous to that I used it once every two weeks or so. The wheels being steel could do with a bit of paint and it's galvanised.

I don't really know how much, make me an offer as I wasn't planning to sell it until the bike season was starting.

·
Registered
43 Posts
thanks for that. I have a hornet 900 wich i think that would be fine I just wonder if it would be ok for a pan european, thats what my dad has.

·
Registered
257 Posts
No Ray, you can get the outlaw D40 in all the colours available. :wink:

I think you may be refering to the D22 which I believe the outlaw was only available in black. I'm sure some of the D22 boys will correct me if I'm wrong.

The Le, Se you refer to seems to be American spec Frontiers as we don't get an Le over here.

The models available to us are
Basic
Se
Outlaw
Aventura

·
Registered
257 Posts
Navara888, the trailer would carry both your dads Pan european and your Hornet at the same time.

It is rated to carry 750kg.

At a guess the Pan Euro weighs 240kg and the Hornet 160kg.

My Zx10r weighs 170kg if you believe the manufacturer.

·
Registered
43 Posts
thanks gasgasman, I will speak to my dad (currently holidaying in scotland!!!) and come back to you with an offer, I will pm you. cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.