Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanks for that.
List is starting to grow but I don't think there's too many more Irish Members on the site as yet

Cheers
Gallo4x4. :cheers2: :cheers2:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Soon as the weather starts to pick up a bit I'd say. We'll have to pick a decent location too :thumbleft:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Everyone would have to put in your location so that we can get somewhere central to al as you can see from my home base I live in Monasterevin where does everyone else come from.

Cheers
Gallo4x4 :cheers2: :cheers2:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hello all the Irish Members have we knocked this on the head or are we all just busy come on lad's and maybe Lassies we need more members to get this meet off the ground don't forget we are all part of the big picture we are members of NISSAN-NAVARA.NET. lets get that day trip sorted now that the weather is getting better come on Mr Flood you started this.

Gallo4x4.

Cheers all. :cheers2: :cheers2: :partycheer: :partycheer:

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'm up for it anyway, just have to make sure we have plenty of notice so I'll be sure to make it. As for location, I'm in Clare. I think if we are having a meet we should organise one where there's some nice place to park up, take a few pics and maybe even fire up a bbq or something and make a day of it :dance: :partycheer: :cheers2:

·
Registered
36 Posts
sorry guys but im really busy i own a carwash and valet center and you can guess the amount of washes and hours im doing these days so not much time for meets etc was thinking we should do some charitydrive/show thingy ,there is a show on here in april i take my cosworth too would love to see 10 or 20 navaras on show there too all entry fee monies goes too charity im in Derry N.Ireland by the way.........anyway just an idea ???? :dance:

·
Registered
177 Posts
1. Flood
2. Diggerman
3. 2.5TD
4. Gallo4x4
5. Big GER
6. Sean84

Well lads i just started a similar thread, without any knowledge of this one sorry, cheers 2.5td for the redirect. Im up for this meet as well, as flood knows. Im from monaghan but live outside mullingar. so anywhere suits me really, plus i love just going for a spin. Big ger is the show in Derry? doesnt bother me driving up but may be a bit far for the boys from down south, plus derry is good for a night out

·
Registered
497 Posts
Depending on when in april I might be up for this. I don't mind the spin up north, I used to work in Letterkenny so I'm used to the trip and I've always fancied a surf in Bundoran so could hit there on the way there and/or back. A couple of us usually go up as far as Eske every year and camp out by the castle then come down along the coast. It's a savage road to drive with some great scenery :thumbleft:

1 - 20 of 113 Posts