Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks

Here are some pics of my D22 during time out on a trainees Search and Rescue Exercise in Kielder Forest.

It goes offroad quite a bit and I and other team members have been impressed by its capabilities. Also within the team various members personal vehicles include a Freelander, a Kia 'something' (rubbish),two L200 warriors (sorry!) two county TD5's, a Discovery and an Airportable classic lightweight landrover.
We are looking at replacing the teams official MR V8 landrover at the moment and are considering different options to the TD5. If we did this we would end a long relationship with landrover and MR use 'ooop north'

If anyone is up in the Northumberland / Borders area and wishes to meet up I have access to a lot of offroad tracks and can put together a day driving on minor roads / tracks / forests / open hillside and an moorland firing range!! :shock:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am on the Allendale Challenge tomorrow with about 30 miles of offroad driving to do, so I should get some more pics of the 'ute' in action.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts