1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Navara 2018 ST Black Edition
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

First time posting!!
Today whilst driving, my satnav/stereo unit decided to shut off. No bluetooth, no cameras. Just a blank screen. Tried to hold down the on/off button, still nothing. Pressed every other button, still nothing. Aircon still functional and the steering wheel console was functional.
Decided to take it to a Nissan Dealer (lucky one was open due to COVID), and what do you know.....it worked! Service dept. said to take it to a dealer if happens again! They changed a few fuses for me to see if that would work.
Well it happened again whilst driving back home. However, this time after an hour, it came back on. Rang the dealer that helped out and they don't know what to say!
Has anyone else had the same problem?
Cheers

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi guys

First time posting!!
Today whilst driving, my satnav/stereo unit decided to shut off. No bluetooth, no cameras. Just a blank screen. Tried to hold down the on/off button, still nothing. Pressed every other button, still nothing. Aircon still functional and the steering wheel console was functional.
Decided to take it to a Nissan Dealer (lucky one was open due to COVID), and what do you know.....it worked! Service dept. said to take it to a dealer if happens again! They changed a few fuses for me to see if that would work.
Well it happened again whilst driving back home. However, this time after an hour, it came back on. Rang the dealer that helped out and they don't know what to say!
Has anyone else had the same problem?
Cheers
hello

I had the exact same, my post is on the forum somewhere.......

Ended up needing a complete new media unit

·
Registered
517 Posts
I had a similar problem a couple of years ago with my 2015 D23. It slowly got worse until it wouldn't turn on at all. Turns out it was a corrupt SD card for the GPS map. Removed the card and never had a problem again until I sold it and new owner wasn't happy the map didn't work 🙄

1 - 3 of 3 Posts