Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone, I'm the owner of a 2007 D40 please see image attach 20210328_125352.jpg , I'd like to know if someone with the knowledge would be able to guide me,
I'm experiencing some issues with my Navara, I've only had it for a short while, I'm not a mechanic , i started going into limp mode, then after about a month it throws a P0093 error, research showed this to be the SCV, well i went and bought a new one and it wont work, put the old one back in and it worked again, this time for a couple weeks then the error again. more research suggested i have to get a valve thats specific to the pump i'm still in the process of trying to see the part number on the pump...i read that the correct SVC can be attained by the info in the pic so i'm providing it hoping someone can give me a link of what and where to buy the correct part, i've also attach a pic of the one that came with the truck.. 20210409_180925.jpg

·
Registered
2011 Nissan Navara D40 RX 2.5 Manual Diesel Single Cab
19 Posts
Good afternoon everyone, I'm the owner of a 2007 D40 please see image attach View attachment 65454 , I'd like to know if someone with the knowledge would be able to guide me,
I'm experiencing some issues with my Navara, I've only had it for a short while, I'm not a mechanic , i started going into limp mode, then after about a month it throws a P0093 error, research showed this to be the SCV, well i went and bought a new one and it wont work, put the old one back in and it worked again, this time for a couple weeks then the error again. more research suggested i have to get a valve thats specific to the pump i'm still in the process of trying to see the part number on the pump...i read that the correct SVC can be attained by the info in the pic so i'm providing it hoping someone can give me a link of what and where to buy the correct part, i've also attach a pic of the one that came with the truck.. View attachment 65455
Use these online parts finders. Input your VIN. Use both as a double check:

I use them all the time and they're very good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts