Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember a time when you ordered things, asked for things etc. They actually got done in a reasonable time period.

I will now SWEAR, so do not read any further if you are one of those people who are not allowed to read such words or are easily offended, or are just a wuss.

I am the customer, I am paying you my hard earned money, I will not sign YOUR f*cking terms and conditions, you will sign mine, you theiving, corporate lying bastards.
When did the tables turn?

I don`t want to opt out of you sharing my details, they are my details, you will ask my f*cking permission, you lying, cheating, manipulative bastards.

I don`t want extras, i don`t want some twatty little ******* who knows nothing more than what his last meal was or who is mum is.

I want service, and I want it f*cking now.

So, you can poke your sattelite telly, your mobile phone contract, your purchase at your local Argos etc.

I am not your usual punter, I am worldly aware, i actually know things about things and do not need to be patronised by peasants who think i know jack ****.

Do not assume that I am an idiot with little or no information about me, you may get to know me a little beforehand, then you can decide that I am and go on to treat me like an idiot, until that time occurs, you had better stay the f*ck out of my way, because when I am ****** off, i am dangerous, I know this because both my psychiatrists have mentioned this in my reports.

BASTARDS.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just fancied getting a few things off my chest :lol:

You know why people shoplift.......Not because they want to avoid paying for goods, it`s because it is easier than having to endure the gauntlet of after sales etc. And conversing with morons.

Just off to ram raid the greengrocers......Need a cabbage. :wink:

·
Registered
279 Posts
i tell you what though att, customer service has gone to the dogs in this country, i have brought 5 cars recently and now understand why the car industry makes no money :lol:

·
Registered
481 Posts
:lol: @ IDBI

Its a good point you make though att - all these 'big' outfits (Sky, mobile phones etc) are utter **** - you have to call every single month when your bill comes wrong, explain the problem, they say 'ok, we will sort it' and a month later, same again.

It truly is destroying our Cuntry (oops, excuse the Freudian slip :lol: )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.