Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phoned my local Nissan dealer for a price on 2nd service 36,000miles(its only done 28,000 but bought it at 10,000miles when it was serviced before picking it up. Dealer quoted me £550.
Is this the norm, it sounds way over the top.
Can i get it serviced elsewhere but using genuine Nissan parts and still be compatible with the warranty?
Cant for the life of me think what they actually do for the money.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
You can get it serviced at any dealer / Garage so long as they use Genuine parts, and carry out the checks and changes that are detailed in the service book.

The Dealers seem to be shooting their selves in the feet when it comes down to servicing.

Until the vehicle is checked they do not know if the Brake Pads need changing. etc etc.

I'm a great believer in More Frequent Service Intervals, where items can be monitored and checked.

Mines now done 12K and the 1st service is not due till 18K

But i think ill book it in before Christmas to have the oils changed and everything checked over. Just for piece of mind.

·
Registered
47 Posts
TBH there is no need, for example if you did 12k pa in 36 months you'ld have 3 services rather than 2 and spend more money!

For peace of mind you have your warranty :)

Shop around for the best price when the time comes...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.