Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one had really bad service of there's guys? My d22 has been with them now for 7 weeks now? And ever other week I'm told it will be ready but the dates they say come and go and still my truck is not ready??? It's still in there now and promised ( again) it will be ready end of week. Once I have it back il put a copy of all correspond back and forth I've had with them, there's excuses will make u all laugh. Just wondered if this is an isolated incident or not, I'm guessing not lol

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Hi mate and welcome :)
Shame you didn't visit us here before engauging SMK and their services or lack of services should I say :( :(
Plenty of folks have had poor service from Des and his team and your story is not uncommon I'm sorry to say :pale:
Do a search of the site and you'll find plenty on SMK and yes please do add your experiances to this site so others can be warned away from their doors :thumbright:
:cheers2: Woz

·
Premium Member
5,536 Posts
As Woz has said, your not the first person to get a "sub standard" service from this out fit and has been discussed time and time again :( :( :( :(

if we are to discuse this topic again, keep it civil and above board :wink: :thumbright:

plus Des and his Tea boys havent been around for a while, might be good to have a catch up!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Re: That company we don't like to talk about and des marples

I keep seeing that shower of ***** on ebay trying to enflict their alleged expertise on some poor soul that doesent know any better. I really cant believe they still operate. Shame on the powers that be for allowing this charade to continue.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts

Bounce said:
I keep seeing that shower of ***** on ebay trying to enflict their alleged expertise on some poor soul that doesent know any better. I really cant believe they still operate. Shame on the powers that be for allowing this charade to continue.
X2
Makes my **** boil that this company makes owning a Navara even WORSE :shock: not better :evil: :evil:
Woz

·
Registered
1 Posts

swift1233 said:
Any one had really bad service of there's guys? My d22 has been with them now for 7 weeks now? And ever other week I'm told it will be ready but the dates they say come and go and still my truck is not ready??? It's still in there now and promised ( again) it will be ready end of week. Once I have it back il put a copy of all correspond back and forth I've had with them, there's excuses will make u all laugh. Just wondered if this is an isolated incident or not, I'm guessing not lol

·
Premium Member
11,343 Posts

myd22 said:
swift1233 said:

Hello and welcome :thumbleft: .... i think :?: , anything to add :scratch:

·
Registered
5,989 Posts

Tucker said:
myd22 said:
swift1233 said:

Hello and welcome :thumbleft: .... i think :?: , anything to add :scratch:
Perhaps its someone trying to suggest that this is an isolated incident as no-one replied with their own personal
Horror story. :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there, does anyone live near West Yorkshire Engine Services? I've paid them for 2x timing kits for D40 Nissan Navara. They have already confirmed they can't supply the parts and have offered a refund but they have stopped replying to me. Its a lot of money and I live in New Zealand so it's not like I can call past and see them! If anyone could help or had some suggestions it would be much appreciated.

Regards
Travis

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.