Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably mainly for the Aussie guys.

Just looking at the snake racing website and discovered that they make a 5" lift kit foir the D22, just wondering if anyone has or knows someone who has fitted it?

It looks the goods but at $2500 it'd want to be good

·
Registered
566 Posts
MooseNav,
Could you provide a link for us UK bods to drool over? :D

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts

very nice

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
Aparently there is a very simple & easy way to 'lift' the D22, in my extremelly small village is an ex hgv mechanic that now modifies trucks & tractors. He's taken a look at my nav & is taking it in for a 24cm lift in july. I'll take pics thruout the procedure and get a list of parts.
J x

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I've already done a 2" body lift. Bought a length of 50mm round HDPE and got a mate to lathe it into 50mm blocks witha 12mm hole in the middle bought new bolts and whacked it in in half a day. total cost $140 bucks. A LOT cheaper than off the shelf kits.

Only things are raising the bull bar (not hard just a bit fiddly), and undoing the grub screw in the steering,( just a matter of tightening it up again after you've finished.)

The Snake kit is for suspension, Spirit, I'm most interested to see the results. IFS is damn near impossible to get much more than 3-4" without refinancing your house! and your wife!

IFS - Its Financially Straining or Its Fundamentally [email protected]#thouse!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He could do. Just stabbing in the dark, but if thats the case, he's probably gunna wind up the torsion bars, very simple.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts