Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to pick my lad up from town sat mobile tossing speed camera on a hill 40 in a 30 wed confirmation 3 points 60 bleeding quid TOSSERS rant over

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ha wait i have a cunning plan to beat any future speeding fines -------I.M GONNA JOIN THE POLICE INSTANT NO MORE FINES. ok rant over feel a little better. bye the way ezzer excellent site

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
phil1 said:
ha wait i have a cunning plan to beat any future speeding fines -------I.M GONNA JOIN THE POLICE INSTANT NO MORE FINES. ok rant over feel a little better. bye the way ezzer excellent site
Er..............try again mate. I'm a dog Handler in West Yorkshire Police and until recently I had six points on my licence and a £600 fine 'cos I am a rozzer and supposed to show an example to the public.

I also got into a world of **** discipline wise at work for bringing the force into disrepute.

Wasn't even a bleedin' camera it was a motorway shiny **** that did me :oops:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Er..............try again mate. I'm a dog Handler in West Yorkshire Police and

ooops :shock: :shock:

( note to self , dont upset plod )

as i was saying nice mister diesel sir , your choice of the d 40 was a perfect choice of vehicle , i would only wish to aspire one day to the dizzy heights of such a fine truck !!!

( there that should do it )

"spike " :roll:

·
Registered
481 Posts
diesel said:
Er..............try again mate. I'm a dog Handler in West Yorkshire Police and until recently I had six points on my licence and a £600 fine 'cos I am a rozzer and supposed to show an example to the public.

I also got into a world of **** discipline wise at work for bringing the force into disrepute.
In fairness mate I can understand that, I suppose there are similar issues with other jobs - causing embarrassment always causes aggro, sorry to hear you got in so much trouble over it though.

Just goes to show though how the press make a meal out of the no doubt exceptional cases where a bobby gets away with a big motoring offence - they are **** stirring tossers aren't they :twisted:

·
Registered
70 Posts
spike said:
Er..............try again mate. I'm a dog Handler in West Yorkshire Police and

ooops :shock: :shock:

( note to self , dont upset plod )

as i was saying nice mister diesel sir , your choice of the d 40 was a perfect choice of vehicle , i would only wish to aspire one day to the dizzy heights of such a fine truck !!!

( there that should do it )

"spike " :roll:
Nicely sucked up there mate.
I'm a dog handler. I catch thieving scumbags. I hunt them down like the scum that they are and the I let my Police Dog feast on their smelly, vile bodies.

Not really interested in any other areas of Police work. The only people I hate are the ones that hurt other people, every one else is safe.

You aint a burglar is you Spike????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

In fairness mate I can understand that, I suppose there are similar issues with other jobs - causing embarrassment always causes aggro, sorry to hear you got in so much trouble over it though.
No probs Ezzer. You're right (although if he'd have let me off I wasn't going to go shouting about it :lol: )

I only mentioned it to show that we don't all get away with it :D

TBH the case of that t*sser traffic man who got off with driving at ridiculous speeds was outrageous. He must have been a Freemason.

I am a Police Class 1 Advanced driver (for the Firearms side of my work)
and wasn't doing a massive speed (96mph) on a quiet motorway in a Subaru Impreza Turbo.

The thing that ****** me off most was all the people who wrote into the Yorkshire Evening Post demanding that I was sacked :shock:

·
Registered
79 Posts

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OH **** HE,S GOT A F**KIN GUN

i,m out of here !!

"rather smelly spike , new pants required !!!"

·
Registered
70 Posts
spike said:

OH **** HE,S GOT A F**KIN GUN

i,m out of here !!

"rather smelly spike , new pants required !!!"
Class :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
481 Posts
diesel said:
The thing that ****** me off most was all the people who wrote into the Yorkshire Evening Post demanding that I was sacked :shock:
Really??

That sucks big time mate, and you know what, they were probably all thicko's that didn't understand what job you do - if they knew you were a 'burgular catcher', rather than on traffic, i'll bet things would have been different.

Like I have said in another post, I despise nosey bastards that interfere in stuff they don't understand :twisted:

·
Registered
202 Posts
ezzer said:
diesel said:
Really??

That sucks big time mate, and you know what, they were probably all thicko's that didn't understand what job you do - if they knew you were a 'burgular catcher', rather than on traffic, i'll bet things would have been different.

Like I have said in another post, I despise nosey bastards that interfere in stuff they don't understand :twisted:
I quite like the nosey bastards interferring.......They usually end up looking like right ***** and thus giving me a good laugh.

Diesel a copper, who would have thought :lol:
Is it South Yorks?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SPEEDING

OOPS OPENED A CAN OF WORMS HERE :lol: I JUST NEEDED AGOOD RANT REALLY SERIOUSLY THOUGH THE THING THAT P-SSES ME OFF IS THE ROAD I GOT DONE ON AS A SCHOOL SO YOU .D :OF THOUGHT THEY WOUJD OF HAD IT THERE ON AWEEKDAY WHEN THE KIDS WERE ABOUT . ITS SEEMS IN MY OPINION WRONG OR RIGHT ITS JUST TO GET SOME COFFERS IN THE BANK.

·
Registered
81 Posts
There is a Gatso camera near me to "allegedly" protect the nearby Infants school. Yet the camera is around the corner hidden out of view in a bus stop layby past the school !!!
Just backs up the Government cashpoint theory!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.