Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to buy some steel wheels and tyres for the winter months but i dont know what to buy or where to buy them. i use the nav to tavel to work...i live out in the sticks... so i use B,A, dual carriage and motorway roads..all i want is some cheap modular steel rims and some tyres that will perform ok in the snow..i only want to use them through the winter months.....hope you guys can give me some direction....all help appreciated.... :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have a quick scroll down to the bottom of the page, £20 a rim sounds like a giveaway to me?

https://www.milneroffroad.com/D22.htm

Or look for cheapy old 4X4 steel rims from Toyota, Mitsubishi, Vauxhall, etc on E-Blag.
thanks for the reply barnysuki. the wheels from milner are quite cheep...
are the vehicles you mention all the same stud pattern and offset..

G

·
please note that D22 and D40 stud patterns are very different

iirc D22 and mitsi's etc are the same

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
have you a D40 or a D22 ? mate

·
Registered
55 Posts
So far I have used Toyota steel rims, Mitsubishi alloys, and Toyota alloys (well I tried, couldn`t get the correct wheelnuts) all are the same stud pattern and spacing, the offset is different for each wheel, some alloys need special nuts too.

This is on my Doublecab D21 4X4, same pattern as a D22 4X4.

Now back on the `standard` Nissan 15` steels, with 31X10.50 tyres, only standard on my import 2.7Td so it seems, even my genuine spare doesn`t match :?:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
have you a D40 or a D22 ? mate
forgot to say its a d22 on an 05 plate.
there is a guy on ebay selling steel wheels and tyres for the d22 ,but the tyre size is 205/16....will these be ok to fit on the double cab 4x4 cos mine are 265/70/16

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.