Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
lovely duke

very nice bike m8,, i got an early thundercat (yamaha) but still like my truck better.. lol

·
Registered
481 Posts
Best I have owned was a Kawasaki ZX-6R, but had a good play on a Ducati 916 amongst others, not tried a 999 yet, should we have our first club meet up?

Just kidding Spike :lol:

·
Registered
17 Posts
:twisted: anyone got any good looking bitches to lay in front of the varas for the pictures. No dogs please unless they have tails.
Dont let them lay on the bonnet will spoil the picture :shock:

·
Registered
222 Posts
KAVSEC said:
:twisted: anyone got any good looking bitches to lay in front of the varas for the pictures. No dogs please unless they have tails.

I do, I do........... the tailed variety :p

All I need is a sunny day.......... & a clean truck :oops:

·
Registered
481 Posts
KAVSEC said:
I live up North, we don't have any :cry:

:lol:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Nothing wrong Ratsun - they are not there anymore mate, must be from when we changed our pics area - you will find them by clicking the 'members pics' link at the top of the page.

Hope thats okay,

Ezz.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Re: pictures

ratsun said:
when i click on the link it tells me error 404 file not found
Really? I just tried and it worked fine for me - are any other of you guys having the same problem as Ratsun? Please let us know.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Same for me ERROR 404 and I can't see Spikes pics in your post.

For info using IE as my browser.

Cheers

Mick

·
Registered
481 Posts
Can I just clarify the prob here guys - are you clicking the large yellow and red 'button' marked 'member pics' and not seeing the gallery of pics?

·
Registered
222 Posts
ezzer said:
Can I just clarify the prob here guys - are you clicking the large yellow and red 'button' marked 'member pics' and not seeing the gallery of pics?

works for me mate :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts