Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Im gonna get my first car ever!! I found a navara D21 on sale but not sure whether its worthy.

What do u think of it in terms of:

performance (on and offroad)

durability

fuel consumption

maintenance cost

cheers

·
Registered
976 Posts
thats bit of an open ended question.

it all depends on what model you get and what condition it is in.
they are generally quite good work horses.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hay man,,

I have a d21 1991 duelcab z24 petrol 4wd

Love it,, Was my first 4wd,,
She not to bad on fuel,, I get me 400km a tank and the tank is only 45 liters,,

They only drama i have had with mine was the gear box but that wasmy fault,, and its not commmon from what i can tell

Mine has only got 233675km on it and still going strong, Oringal motor diffs and every thing,,

Any question percifucly about it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx for the info.

I got further details of the car. It was 1990 model and has run 250,000 kms. Was priced at 6000 aussie dollars. Still looks okay to me but the oener had the exchange motor changed (Im not sure what it is) coz once someone accidentally put in petrol instead of diesel. That sounds bad to me coz Im concerned bout the conditions of engine. Might wait for the next opportunity to come up. What do u reckon?

Cheers,

·
Registered
976 Posts
at that sort of km's (assuming its not wound back) its anyones guess.

you still havn't give any real info......details dude detail !
rco'd motrs can be fine if done properly. get a mechanic to inspect if possible.

price wise, assuie has a funy price scheme so overseas comments won't mean much.

·
Registered
41 Posts
ericp said:
Thanx for the info.

I got further details of the car. It was 1990 model and has run 250,000 kms. Was priced at 6000 aussie dollars. Still looks okay to me but the oener had the exchange motor changed (Im not sure what it is) coz once someone accidentally put in petrol instead of diesel. That sounds bad to me coz Im concerned bout the conditions of engine. Might wait for the next opportunity to come up. What do u reckon?

Cheers,
well i payed 6 and half grand for mine and it had 210,000 on it when i bought it,, and was as straight as a anything,,

Great buy..

6000 sounds all right,, but mine is a 1991 model,,

Need pics and way more detials man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts