Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,just sold my isuzu ls,now pondering about a new navara only two things i am worried about.on the forums i see a lot of people with clutch problems, was this on early models or is it sorted now.the other thing is over here in thailand they only do cream colour interior(this i can live with)i am thinking about le 2.5 4 door.Bangkok factory has just started production for the top of the range navara works out to about 12,500 sterling hows that compared to where you guys live.

G

·
the clutch thing seems to have been fixed now - but dont quote me...

Thats abotu half what we pay - ours are 20 or 21K + tax at 17%

·
Registered
108 Posts
take my advise: run away as fast as u can from nissan brand products. i currently own a d22 and it is a disaster. i just simply cant see how a d40 would score higher on quality & reliability. nissan is no longer a quality brand, that's for sure.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
navara thailand

yes thailand is rhd country,there is a couple of companies in bangkok that export to europe.not sure the prices, i will check it out

·
Registered
183 Posts
Just ordered the top spec UK truck. Can't wait for mine - 3 weeks ish. Go for it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
ive only had my D40 since last friday and have been driving it so much ill be up for its 1000K service next week! have had other 4x4's in the past but this new nav is hollywood.

Cheers
Matt

·
Registered
1 Posts
NAVARA

Thailand can supply RHD navara. Not same specs as UK one though.
There is a place in Bangkok that will ship them. They will supply big wheels etc.
Do a search under toyota vigo and the garage or dealer will come up.
The last time I looked into it they did not have have vehicle report or something that you need to register in UK. Maybe this is sorted now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts