Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've decided to buy a trailer tent, what with her indoors not having a trailer license and not having storage we decided against a caravan but wanted something off the ground for a bit more comfort, especially with the little en. Bought it for overnight horse shows (hence her towing it as ill be dragging the horsebox) and some family camping off to yorkshire in August :)

Any way it's a Suncamp holiday 400SE and I'll get some pics when I can but looking forward to getting away with it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
921 Posts
Same situation for me, planned on getting a caravan then realised the Pathy was way too heavy... had to settle for a folding camper, although upon airing and cleaning it last week i put a big hole in the canvas lol

Where in yorkshire you heading?

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think we are heading to buckden :) not booked yet but my sister and parents are staying in a cottage that way so gonna go up near them :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
A mate of mine once bought a brand new trailer tent, first weekend away, off to the New Forest in Hampshire the family went.
Despite there being plenty of signs warning visitors NOT to feed the wild ponies that freely roam the forest, his daughter went out armed with a packet of custard creams, to feed them.
All went well until she ran out of biscuits and headed back to the trailer, a pony followed her looking for more treats, she went in the tent, the pony went in the tent, she screamed her head off, the pony went ballistic in fear as it couldn't get back out, so proceeded to kick Fred's brand new trailer tent to bits.
What a sight it was when he returned home, it looked like he had rolled it!

·
Registered
208 Posts
A mate of mine once bought a brand new trailer tent, first weekend away, off to the New Forest in Hampshire the family went.
Despite there being plenty of signs warning visitors NOT to feed the wild ponies that freely roam the forest, his daughter went out armed with a packet of custard creams, to feed them.
All went well until she ran out of biscuits and headed back to the trailer, a pony followed her looking for more treats, she went in the tent, the pony went in the tent, she screamed her head off, the pony went ballistic in fear as it couldn't get back out, so proceeded to kick Fred's brand new trailer tent to bits.
What a sight it was when he returned home, it looked like he had rolled it!
Wow lol

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts