Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of buying a Navara in about 5 months time. It will be a new one, but I am a bit confused as to how much the car tax is per year.If you go on the emissions it is £300 going up to £400, but if you go on the euro 4 it is £115. I have looked on the DVLA website but it does not list the Navara. So cansomeone please tell me if I am paying £300 or £115.

Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
566 Posts
I thought Euro 4 concession only lasted a couple fo months and the trick now is to make sure it is registered as commercial and not PLG ?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi Dunc, daft question but how do you go about getting it reg'd as a commercial if it's already reg'd as a PLG like my D22 is?

·
Registered
566 Posts
sTTu said:
borgelite said:
euro 4 @£115
I was told today that the tax was £175 for the new Euro 4, that was a dealer :?:
Yup. As I said, the Euro 4 discount only lasted for a couple of months and is now up to the level that us Euro 3 drivers are at (or close to it). :cry:

·
Premium Member
23,576 Posts
Yeah my dealer phoned earlier to say my new truck is almost ready to be collected :D

I asked about the tax.......£175 :cry:

Oh well being British, we're used to getting mugged off! :roll:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hi guys..

Just my 2p's worth...

If your navara is registered as a PLG (which some of them are, including mine) then the tax is £180, as long as the emmisions aren't listed on the log book.

If your navara is registered as an LGV (which they should be) then the road tax is £175.

If your navara is a Euro 4, then the road tax is £115.

That is, until the budget next year, when we're all bound to get screwed again.

HTH

Matt

·
Registered
566 Posts
All new Navaras since October are Euro 4. The tax break only lasted till November.... :cry:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts