Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2010 Pathfinder is fitted with the switch in cab which has " 2 High", "Auto " "4H" and "4L"
The switch is faulty and is getting impossible to turn. Firstly, how do I get it out to replace it and secondly, where can I get a replacement without paying Nissan's exorbitant prices?

·
Administrator
4,747 Posts
Ebay?
I would imagine it's screwed in from the back so you'll have to remove the panels it's connected to!
Assuming it's the same as the navara the dash is sectional and fixed with spring clips!
Starting at the cup holder by the handbrake, get a good grip and a sharp tug straight up will free it! Then the next section can be removed by lifting from the exposed space! (If it's an auto gearbox you may need to move the gear leaver rearward! ) this should now expose the rear of the switches which will need to be unplugged before completely removing!

·
Registered
2010 facelift tekna auto 138000 miles upgraded timing chain 2019
10 Posts
Out of interest is it just stiff or does it also fail to operate the 4x4 when it is turned?
i have the same issue in my navara 2010 tried wd40 and contact spray but it,s still stiff to turn seen a couple on ebay for £40 which includes the heated seat switches as well

1 - 4 of 4 Posts