Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello to ALL users,

We are thrilled to announce that we are now a member of this fantastic forum – We’ve been working closely with some fantastic forums over the past years and the feedback has been hugely positive and we’re really proud to now be working with you aswell!

Hopefully you all know us, and we’ve been lucky enough to have your business in the past but for those of you who don’t below are a few things about us:

. UK’s largest Car Parts & Accessory supplier
. Over 200 Branches Nationwide – Find your local branch here: http://www.eurocarparts.com/store-locator
. Stocking over 130,000 different car parts – more than DOUBLE any other competitor

We have 1 clear mission - We want to provide the best service possible, and the forums are a great way for members to contact one of the team directly, speeding up the enquiry process and getting you to the heart of the solution. I would like to make it clear to you all how much we care for our customers, whether you are an existing customer or a first time buyer so please feel free to PM us any issues, suggestions or questions.

We will be starting a new thread for you to post any part enquiries, so if you need help choosing the correct part for your vehicle, finding a part on our website or a general enquiry you will get a response from either myself (Jack) or my colleague Patrick

We hope to speak to with soon and help you in any way we can.

·
Registered
6 Posts
lookskyward1 said:
Great to have you on-side :welcome

One thing that does not appear on your website is transmission oils although I have obtained them from your trade counter before. It would be a handy to have transmission oils added as well. :thumbright:
Hi,

Try clicking on this link.. http://www.eurocarparts.com/transmission-oils

And then typing in your reg.

Hope this helps.

Jack

·
Premium Member
15,733 Posts
I've just remembered about the FAI timing chain kits you stock. http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Nissa ... 288&000582

The experience of quite a few members on here is that they do not last very long at all. The tensioners fail and the chains stretch, well within the warranty period posted. The warranty is not worth the paper it is printed on as when the kit fails it often causes serious engine damage. This is just one thread on the topic; viewtopic.php?f=7&t=71377&hilit=fai

To retain your company's reputation you need to consider withdrawing this kit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
lookskyward1 said:
I've just remembered about the FAI timing chain kits you stock. http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Nissa ... 288&000582

The experience of quite a few members on here is that they do not last very long at all. The tensioners fail and the chains stretch, well within the warranty period posted. The warranty is not worth the paper it is printed on as when the kit fails it often causes serious engine damage. This is just one thread on the topic; viewtopic.php?f=7&t=71377&hilit=fai

To retain your company's reputation you need to consider withdrawing this kit.
Hi There,

Thank you for that.

This is the main reason we are on these forums, so that we can be a key point of contact for you all if anything should go wrong with something that you buy.

Remember we offer a no quibble warranty where by if something does goes wrong we can swap the part for a brand new one for you with no fuss, Or should a part fail and cost you in labor etc, then the manufacturer will cover the cost of this.

We have less than a 1% return rate on this item due to manufacturers error. Most of the reasons for return are due to customer error (purchasing the wrong one) or fitting error (fitted incorrectly) only a minute percentage are actually down to manufacturers defect.

I Hope this helps to paint a clearer picture.

Please let me know if you need anything else and myself or my colleague will be able to assist you.

Jack

1 - 8 of 8 Posts