Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as is on a couple of bike sites i frequent the tradition is for new members to get out there platinum card ( virtual ) and get a beer in for the other members !!

i therefore declare the " NAVARA " open !!

first beer on me !

right no takers , phew that saved me abit !!!

spike

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bugger i thought i,d got away with it !! go on then firelighter aslong as its only one !!!

" spike " :D

·
Registered
222 Posts
spike said:
bugger i thought i,d got away with it !! go on then firelighter aslong as its only one !!!

" spike " :D

**BURP** mmmm, that went down well, c'mon drink up matey :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your in for it now !!!! i,ve just gave my virtual keys to my virtual girlfriend !! your round , with chasers !!! ( virtual of course )

" spike "

·
Registered
481 Posts
spike said:
as is on a couple of bike sites i frequent the tradition is for new members to get out there platinum card ( virtual ) and get a beer in for the other members !!

first beer on me !

spike
Cool idea Spike, but I have to drive later - does that mean I can put my 'V' card away?? :lol:

·
Registered
222 Posts
ezzer said:
spike said:

first beer on me !

spike
Cool idea Spike, but I have to drive later - does that mean I can put my 'V' card away?? :lol:
put it behind the bar.......... what's your limit :twisted:

·
Registered
17 Posts
:twisted: you know how the saying goes "Any Holes A Goal" im not fused just a whiff of alcohol im anyones :?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.