Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning All

Along with the current stainless exhausts that we offer for D22 and D40, we're looking at expanding the range to include different exits and tail styles.

Based on enquiries received to date, this is what we have planned so far:

D22 and D40 - Side Exit option

D22 and D40 - Duplex Rear Exit (left and right side)

All will be made to the highest standards with mandrel pipe bends and a lifetime guarantee. We're going to need some donor vehicles SO THIS IS WHERE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER!

A donor vehicle for development attracts a 50% discount

The first batch of 10 systems will be rolled out as a Group Buy, at 25% discount.

(Usual 15% forum discount thereafter)

Please use this thread to either register your interest in the Group Buy, or perhaps make some more suggestions regarding further styles that you would like to see (nothing too 'bling' please.. this is for the mass market!)

Best regards

Jerry Darlington

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We've built Duplex systems on another popular truck in the past (guessing we're not allowed to use the 'L' word!), mainly for customers who prefer something more noticeable on the styling front.

If your concience will let you click in this link, you will see the finished product:

http://www.cybox.co.uk/product/full-sys ... ils_early/

We're looking to try something similar on the Navara on the assumption that a) it is in keeping with the vehicle and b) it will sell!

I was a D40 owner for 2 years from 2005 and my own interpretation is that there's far less 'bling' going on in the Navara world, so tasteful is the key. We've found on other vehicles that Duplex exits are popular, but with a more discreet turn down tail option. At this stage we're open to constructive suggestions..

·
Registered
106 Posts
I click the link! Oh god my eyes!. No seriously though that looks nice, they don't look like big larey tips they look ok.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Cybox said:
We've built Duplex systems on another popular truck in the past (guessing we're not allowed to use the 'L' word!), mainly for customers who prefer something more noticeable on the styling front.

If your concience will let you click in this link, you will see the finished product:

http://www.cybox.co.uk/product/full-sys ... ils_early/

We're looking to try something similar on the Navara on the assumption that a) it is in keeping with the vehicle and b) it will sell!

I was a D40 owner for 2 years from 2005 and my own interpretation is that there's far less 'bling' going on in the Navara world, so tasteful is the key. We've found on other vehicles that Duplex exits are popular, but with a more discreet turn down tail option. At this stage we're open to constructive suggestions..
Thanks for the reply. I seem to remember a forum member (along time ago) was in discussion with an exhaust manufacturer to do custom exhausts for the D40 - unfortunately the dimentia set in, I've searched a couple of names I thought it was but no joy.

Wanted to find post as it had a picture of a tail pipe, which I can only describe as a type of Ranger Rover job with twin single (letter box for want of a description or cow bell shaped ?) exits that swept up the rear back panel and ended under the bumper - or that was the intention I think. I guess I'd need to do a search on the web to spot similar and post

·
Premium Member
13,354 Posts
[attachment=0:1u6eoe50]IMG_0269.JPG[/attachment:1u6eoe50][attachment=1:1u6eoe50]IMG_0272.JPG[/attachment:1u6eoe50][attachment=1:1u6eoe50]IMG_0272.JPG[/attachment:1u6eoe50]this is mine if its any help

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi Jerry

I will be watching this with interest, Ive always fancied big single dual exit rear pipes but unsure with ground clearance issues due to the already big overhang as my Nav does go off road.

Not far for me so look forward to any further suggestions or ideas?

Cheers :cheers2:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
eddmurphy said:
Wouldn't mind to be the d22 mock up for a side exit.... All depending on cost

A D22 side Exit is on our radar to develop. This can be done in 2 ways as follows:

D22 Side Exit Exhausts (In front of rear wheel)

RRP Inc VAT £275.00
Donor Vehicle price £137.50
'Group Buy' price £206.25

D22 Side Exit Exhausts (Behind rear wheel)

RRP Inc VAT £335.00
Donor Vehicle price £167.50
'Group Buy' price £251.25

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Big Ashy said:
Hi Jerry

I will be watching this with interest, Ive always fancied big single dual exit rear pipes but unsure with ground clearance issues due to the already big overhang as my Nav does go off road.

Not far for me so look forward to any further suggestions or ideas?

Cheers :cheers2:
Hi Ashy

As you're so close, why not call in and we can discuss the options available? We've done dual single exits on 'that other' popular truck, and managed to keep everyting tucked away.

Just give me a call if you can get over.

Regards

Jerry

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nigel1 said:
I have a pathfinder can you do the duplex full kit from manifold
Hi
We're looking to develop a system for the Pathfinder. Can you leave the vehicle with us for a few days? If so, there's a good discount available. Please give me a call on 0151 343 0330 to discuss in more detail.
Regards
Jerry

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Cybox said:
nexsuperne said:
how much for a dual pipe cat back side exit both sides, just in front of the rear wheels? No silencers :)
Is this for a D40?

Regards

Jerry
Yes, this is for a D40. The first price I have had locally was £650! I will be looking around.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts