21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
nexsuperne said:
Cybox said:
nexsuperne said:
how much for a dual pipe cat back side exit both sides, just in front of the rear wheels? No silencers :)
Is this for a D40?

Regards

Jerry
Yes, this is for a D40. The first price I have had locally was £650! I will be looking around.
We would be able to do this for £450.00 absolute max. All mandrel pipe bends, free-flowing y-section, full guarantee.
Regards
Jerry

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Cybox said:
nexsuperne said:
Cybox said:
nexsuperne said:
how much for a dual pipe cat back side exit both sides, just in front of the rear wheels? No silencers :)
Is this for a D40?

Regards

Jerry
Yes, this is for a D40. The first price I have had locally was £650! I will be looking around.
We would be able to do this for £450.00 absolute max. All mandrel pipe bends, free-flowing y-section, full guarantee.
Regards
Jerry
How long would you need the truck for? It is booked in with Billcar on the 8th and 9th September, so whilst I am up that end of the country, I can swing by and get that done as well, as your only 50 miles north of Billcar.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
nexsuperne said:
Cybox said:
nexsuperne said:
Cybox said:
nexsuperne said:
Is this for a D40?

Regards

Jerry
Regards
Jerry
How long would you need the truck for? It is booked in with Billcar on the 8th and 9th September, so whilst I am up that end of the country, I can swing by and get that done as well, as your only 50 miles north of Billcar.

We would need the truck for a day. Looking at the diary, we have availability on September 10th directly after your trip to Billcar. If they're finished early on the 9th, we can make a start then.

Please let me know if you would like to go ahead, and we'll keep the date free for you.

Regards

Jerry

21 - 23 of 23 Posts