Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as suggested by Dienamic , a new thread to find out what you've put in the navaras bed....

i'll go first then..

pot plant about 10 foot tall
kawasaki zx400
yamaha dt125
numerous bags of sand
4 mountain bikes

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hope to get the wife in there when the weather improves.......................

:wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
martin clunes... and £200K's worth of camera kit...

my house contents.

A tank (as in tracks, not water) - admittedly micro, made out of a dumper truck, bent my tailgate

·
Registered
221 Posts
When I first got my truck I loaded it up with 600kg of work stuff, and it is pretty well like that everyday. Except for when I go on holidays and tow a caravan and strap my 13' tinny to the roof and carry holiday stuff. The fuel economey is shocking but it still has plenty of power even fully loaded.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Bags of sand and gravel when I did my front garden,
Tent and camping gear,
250cc Quadbike most weekends,
Big puddle of water when it rains! :lol:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Slightly off-topic but I went to the landfill on Monday with a couple of tons of topsoil... Its a bit wet so there was lots of mud "soup" at the drop area - I almost perfected the "getting from trailer to cab without touching the ground technique". Unfortunately, I tried to get onto clean ground and go fold the side of the trailer up but it fell off in the **** so efforts were in vain !! :roll:

Then trundled off down to the quarry to pick up 2 tons of pebbles. Shovelled them off and went back yesterday for another couple of tons... :) Now that is one of the ultimate playgrounds 8)

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
A Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Inverter outside condensing unit

A `Summer` (Genie) lifter.

6 kids and a adult ( around a campsite )

I think Martin Clunes isn't going to be beaten :lol:

In my demo Navara i had a 1 tonne bag of sand, needless to say it was on the floor :( i would not recommend 1 tonne in the back.

·
Registered
82 Posts
GasGas TXT 280
2.8m flooring panels
Various pot plants
3 piece suite
Fridge Freezer
2 double beds at once
Oh, and some cutting formes for work Mr Taxman :wink:

I seem to have helped everyone move house since I got it, so much for "What do you need THAT for??" !! :lol: :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL - the second rear window then (broke mine chasing Janet street-porter through london...) - smaked into a hard triangle type speed bump at about 40 - 50mph, with a load of scaffolding onthe back, the chassis bent (flexed i should say) about an inch, and the scaff bent the back of the cab, and smashed the hell out of the window.... cost me 80 quid :(

·
Registered
222 Posts
guydewdney said:
LOL - the second rear window then (broke mine chasing Janet street-porter through london...) - smaked into a hard triangle type speed bump at about 40 - 50mph, with a load of scaffolding onthe back, the chassis bent (flexed i should say) about an inch, and the scaff bent the back of the cab, and smashed the hell out of the window.... cost me 80 quid :(

worrying mate................ first of all, why the hell would you want to follow Janet Street-Porter :shock:

& second............ I paid £129.99 plus VAT & fitting for my window (total £190) :x

·
Registered
64 Posts
One 45ft long Australian hardwood telegraph post all cut up for firewood and this was on the std sagged springs, the D40 still pulled away smartly as well

·
Registered
79 Posts
Firestarter said:
guydewdney said:
LOL - the second rear window then (broke mine chasing Janet street-porter through london...)

worrying mate................ first of all, why the hell would you want to follow Janet Street-Porter :shock:

You were trying to run her over, right?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sadly not - contrary to the public version - shes actually quite cool - she certainly speakes her mind, works bloody hard, and is very professional, and does not suffer fools gladly. I have considerable respect for her now.

i thought she was a stuck up her own **** lefty idiot initially - but I changed my mind over a few days.

the series was 'call me a cabbie' if you see it on sky 3/4/5/99/428 or whatver.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.