Nissan-Navara.net banner

5421 - 5440 of 5457 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Tidy job.
It might be worth considering some kind of cover, I find exposed terminals start getting furry quite quickly.
It's (covered in) WD40 at the moment, but since I put that one together, I decided I need more power options for work lights, replacement horns etc so that one will probably head for the bin in a month or so in favour of something more marine rated.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Tailgate assist fitted.
Wired in Tub power socket
made fixings for cool box to use existing load rails

A couple more bits n bobs to do but I think I'm nearly at non-standard :)

• re-seal the tub with foam weather strip
  • wrap interior paint on door cards.
  • de-smeg mudflaps or paint or change
  • wheel spacers
  • lift kit (maybe)....

·
Registered
146 Posts
Got a slight boost leak from a small slit in one of the intercooler rubber hoses, bough an intercooler kit for $80 instead... what could possibly go wrong !!

Fitted this on the weekend and wow she makes a racket now and chugs a heap of black smoke when giving it a bootful. Way more than expected and will prolly put the original airbox back in !!

·
Super Moderator
4,429 Posts
previous owner had 2 Labradors and they left some dirty marks on the headliner that would not clean out so...

once you go black you never go back !!

I like that! What did you use?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Getting a Brink fixed towbar fitted tomorrow and have arranged for a Nudge bar to be fitted in a couple of weekends time.

And managed to update the Tom Tom navigation this morning.

·
Super Moderator
4,429 Posts
Damn (n)
At least your dog looks happy.
I was more interested in how you got time to go to costa for a coffee and cookie? Lol

5421 - 5440 of 5457 Posts