Nissan-Navara.net banner

5441 - 5457 of 5457 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Nissan King Cab 2.5TDI
18 Posts
OMG I only noticed the coffee on the bonnet of the truck, that means the one in the dash is the dogs?
This dog just keeps getting cooler :cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Taking advantage of the corona downtime:
Cleaned out the micro filter (a few days ago) Diesel filter change, oil and oil filter change, cleaned out the blower motor and tubes and installed a new stereo so I could use carplay (Sony XAV-AX1000), installed a double USB charging point for the kids and gave it a wash.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Taking advantage of the corona downtime:
Cleaned out the micro filter (a few days ago) Diesel filter change, oil and oil filter change, cleaned out the blower motor and tubes and installed a new stereo so I could use carplay (Sony XAV-AX1000), installed a double USB charging point for the kids and gave it a wash.
That scrubs up very decent, Nice one.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks guys (y)

I have to find some kind of black polish to get the topper black again, it's faded from years of sun.

·
Registered
18 Posts
You could try black car polish, it will help.
I'll give it a go. The edges are ruined, they've turned white right on the round between the roof and sides. I have a friend who has a painting company so if the polish doesn't bring it back I might lift it off and get him to spray it.
I also want to install a sliding window in the rear so I can clean in between the rear window and the topper window but there's none to be found over here. I might have to get one made.

·
Super Moderator
4,431 Posts
If the kids schools are closed next week I might attack it with some polish (y)
That'll be a yes! There closed till September now

5441 - 5457 of 5457 Posts