Nissan-Navara.net banner

5501 - 5520 of 5560 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Funny you should say that about celtic i have had my tiguan on the dyno and it did hit 195 so they were just about spot on i was thinking really but they were right:)
Anyone can fiddle there own dyno, you want to take it to any other dyno who didn’t map it, well over quoted there is a forum based on there high quotes, but each to there own. If your happy with how it drives and don’t smoke the. It’s bang on :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
I did not use there dyno i am happy with it and it's pretty good with smoke don't know why you have such a problem with them but if that's how you feel then fine

·
Registered
126 Posts
I did not use there dyno i am happy with it and it's pretty good with smoke don't know why you have such a problem with them but if that's how you feel then fine
Just previous experience with them and there customer service, but I say as long as your happy with your map that’s all that matters.

·
Registered
126 Posts

So pretty happy getting the 30bhp up nicely pulling to 5 fuel holding well. That’s another thing ticked off the list.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thanks, yeah I can remove the mirror without issue... my problem is removing the indicator, it has no fixings at all inside the mirror case, it is surface mounted to the outside with some extremely strong adhesive.

Are you sure your mirrors are genuine , because I've looked on Ebay and all the D40 mirrors are set into the mirror housing ,personally ive never seen a mirror indicator glued onto the housing all the D40 mirrors on Ebay look like this one ,

[/QUOTE]

Reasonably sure they are genuine as I had to replace a motor in one and purchased the part from nissan and the other 5 navara's in the carpark at work have the same.

·
Registered
126 Posts
So today I had the truck remapped stage one and egr blanked, then I fitted the rear number plate led lights and private plate, then it took a hour and a half after placing all the gps and WiFi around the car I managed to fit the pumpkin head unit, massive that’s to the comments for the head unit was a useful video someone sent me, today has been a good day !!

·
Registered
5 Posts
As part of my little 07 d40 refresher/restoration I focused on some easy stuff the last few days.
Must have been a farm truck, she's the dirtiest, dustiest thing I have ever seen. Every crevice, every nook, everywhere.
Oil & filter
Air filter
Cabin air filter
Used front drive shaft, spline was shot on the old one.
Door limiter plastic things -glad the door panels are easy on this thing.
Replaced aftermarket backup cam.
Rear ujoint on main drive shaft.
Pulled, cleaned and reinstalled all the seat covers. More PIA than difficult and hell on the hands. Definitely worth it, pounds of sand, grit and fart dust under there.
Fuel filter is on its way.
Next comes fine tuning the engine and then maybe I'll shoot some matte gray paint....

·
Registered
126 Posts
So today we went in for a full details and a full ceramic coating, 3 years warranty, so windows wheels and body/chassis all done, next job find a nice black roll bar !!

5501 - 5520 of 5560 Posts