Nissan-Navara.net banner

5561 - 5580 of 5635 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
So today the roll bar come, opened it up a few dents and scratches for £320 I was a little bit disappointed but I fort let’s fit it anyway, I have complained about it and they have issued a part refund but they haven’t said how much yet if it’s something stupid il take this off and return and get a new one.

Also I fitted the rear 360 camera that fits and looks better than the cheap Chinese one I got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
148 Posts
Looking good. You got the soft tonneau as well, nice.
Hi mate yes looks well, I didn’t no if to go silver or black but gone for the black, I’m getting way wing mirrors done black as well and my front nudge bar front window washer to do tomorrow see how dirty that is and disconnect the light washer jets as advised on here, also gonna heat gun the arches see if I can stop the running on the inners if not new tyres again

·
Registered
148 Posts
So today, I took off the arch and gave the good old washer bottle a clean, and walllaa it’s fixed, bit of bunk removed, also removed the washer jets for the lights to stop them spraying everywhere . !!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Also put the car on the ramp and used the heat gun to remould the plastics to stop the wheels rubbing, pushed the arches forward and put two new holes then used a trimming tall to make everything flush, all good now no rubbing at all.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Followed by a oil and filter change
Fuel filter change
Air filter
Pollen filter, little check over while was up in the air. Why I was there also took a picture of the cat/dpf that people was wondering about il post that in another section.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Excellent work. Some very nice progress.

Is that the gauze from the washer pump!?
Yes that was the slime/gunge from the washer pump, no wonder nothing was coming out. Do you no how good it feels to have a bug free window

·
Super Moderator
1,164 Posts
Lol, thought it was. I think that gauze was the last thing I mentioned over on your washer jet thread too! Nice, you will be delighted with working washers again.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Lol, thought it was. I think that gauze was the last thing I mentioned over on your washer jet thread too! Nice, you will be delighted with working washers again.
Yes a few inputs on there, hence why I always posts updates, not one for just hogging information

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yes, you certainly have created a debate...!!
Makes the night more interesting well I think I may just pay someone a hour labour to take it off and while it’s there have it gutted out anyway, kill two birds with one stone lol

·
Super Moderator
1,164 Posts
You could probably get your tuning mate to remove it from the network too.

Of course, I'm not recommending that you tamper with any emissions control device.

·
Registered
148 Posts
You could probably get your tuning mate to remove it from the network too.

Of course, I'm not recommending that you tamper with any emissions control device.
Oh if it was a dpf I’d have it disabled, it’s got to go back as I think the fuel it to high causing black smoke under load, if it is a cat has anyone else gutted there’s out, what’s the sound like after and any better mpg ?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Not truck related although I put the r1 on my truck and bought her hope, midlife crisis and all that but here she is !!

5561 - 5580 of 5635 Posts