Nissan-Navara.net banner

5621 - 5640 of 5668 Posts

·
Registered
Navara Outlaw - 2004
17 Posts
Plasti dipped the grill today still not sure weather I like it or not . I re tinted the lights with a darker shade but it looked sooooo BAD so removed it lol the lighter tint was also wrapped the mirrors in black
Loving the black grill. I tried and failed at doing that 😅 How did you do it?

·
Registered
Navara d40 2011
122 Posts
Loving the black grill. I tried and failed at doing that 😅 How did you do it?
Removed the grill as couldn’t be bothered with masking everything up . There’s a guide on here somewhere takes less then 10 mins if that . Just wiped it with degreaser then sprayed with the rubber paint .

·
Registered
52 Posts
Not being happy with the illumination from the replacement LED reverse light bulbs ,i bought some 6 in x 1.6 in led reversing lights and mounted them off the tow bar bracket ,just some pictures showing the installation ,

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
Loads better. The originals are virtually useless.

Are you allowed 4 reversing lamps? Here in the there UK they restrict us to 2.

Nice garage by the way.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I had 4 on my last Navara D22 tray back and it passed rego every year in NSW with no problems
Im now in Queensland where there is no annual check up , they only need a blue slip when you sell your vehicle for road worthy ,and there are plenty of defective vehicles on the road .

·
Registered
260 Posts
They work a treat... mine are like a candle at best.

time for another upgrade me thinks !!

·
Registered
Navara d40 2011
122 Posts
Not going to be to everyone’s taste but I’ve removed the rear badges and put them onto the front a bit like the land rovers . I did spray the grill and badge with Plasti dip and the chrome lettering in Plasti dip but I put it on and I preferred how it looked with the chrome lettering instead .

also put a 1cm wide pinstripe around the grill just to make it look slightly different .I ended up peeling the coating off the badge as it didn’t look right . Finally got round to putting the lighter tint film back over the headlights too . I’m happy with the way it looks now .

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 NP300
23 Posts
Today I have added more chrome. Chome on both front and rear lights and a little chrome aerial.
Going against the trend of turning everything black, and adding more shiney stuff instead :) not to everybody's taste, but I like the shiney!

·
Registered
Navara d40 2011
122 Posts

·
Registered
Navara d40 2011
122 Posts
Test fitted one of the steel wheels on today fitted nice and didn’t touch onto the brake caliper and sits flush to the arch. Tomroow will be getting the tyres fitted to the wheels and then test fitted to see how much the tyre sticks out.

also guys does anyone know any reliable garages or someone that I can come to preferably around Bedfordshire but can travel out . The guys thatsaid they would do it said they may need the vehicle for 3 days under an hourly rate, F THAT! Hahaha

Attachments

·
Registered
Navara d40 2011
122 Posts
I've just been trawling eBay for letters to put on the front like you have on yours... I really like that!
I was going to use the Land Rover HAWKE letters at £4 a letter but my paintwork isn’t the greatest to have fresh letters on lol so I just took the ones from the back and put them onto the front .

here’s the link to them. I’ll probably still do them at some point but for now I’m happy with them how they are . The genuine navara letters are £35.

Attachments

5621 - 5640 of 5668 Posts