Nissan-Navara.net banner

5641 - 5660 of 5661 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've just been trawling eBay for letters to put on the front like you have on yours... I really like that!

·
Registered
Navara d40 2011
122 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Smashing down the expressway running late for a supplier meeting I heard a weird bang noise... battery symbol on the dash lit up and the aircon went hot.

As luck would have it I was right at and exit and rolled down it to find a electricians shop just a short 150m push up the road, new alternator fitted and back on the road 20 minutes later !!

·
Administrator
13,103 Posts
Like it, prop
Smashing down the expressway running late for a supplier meeting I heard a weird bang noise... battery symbol on the dash lit up and the aircon went hot.

As luck would have it I was right at and exit and rolled down it to find a electricians shop just a short 150m push up the road, new alternator fitted and back on the road 20 minutes later !!
Like it. Proper just in time maintenance!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Like it. Proper just in time maintenance!
lately there has been a bit of belt squeal on cold start up,was gunna check the belt tension tomorrow.

Guess the squeal was due to the seized bearing in the pulley.

Expensive way to go about re-tensioning the belt but its all good now, new alternator has a solid pulley.... no bearing.

·
Registered
Navara d40 2011
122 Posts

Damn got lucky there lol

·
Registered
Navara d40 2011
122 Posts
Test fitted the wheels today and I’m really happy with how they look . Expected rubbing on tight turns but other then that no lift put on to it yet . Just purchased a proper hot air gun to melt the liners . The one I had wasn’t good

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Aren’t they illegal? As they protrude outside of the mudguards .
They would throw debris off the road onto the cars behind you ?

·
Administrator
13,103 Posts
The Australian rules are very strict, for example no spacers, offset change restricted, track change restricted etc.

Other countries in Europe are even more strict, Belgium for example doesn't allow any changes from standard.

A bit freer in the UK, the tyres must not protude beyond the wheel arches, looking down from above you can have the tyres protude, but no tread must be visible.

Although lots of people ignore the rules regardless of country.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: What have you done to your car today ?

Drove to Sherdley roundabout Mcdonlds in St Helens to look at chiller coldroom

then drove to one of my suppliers in Liverpool to pick up parts

the drove to a mates garage in Widnes to do a car air con regas

then drove to Mcdonalds at Marton in Blackpool to looks at various refrigeration units

then drove to Mcdonalds at Riversway in preston to look at freezer coldroom

then drove to Mcdonalds in the Trafford Centre to look at a chiller display fridge

then drove to the suppliers in Manchester near the Trafford centre to pick up parts

then drove to Mcdonlds at Albert Dock in Liverpool to look at freezer coldroom

and drove back to Mcdonalds at Sherdley roundabout in St Helens to replace the part i didnt have this morning

drove to the Garage to see my Mate and have a brew

then drove home! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sounds like you like Mc Donalds a lot. Do you get fries with that?

·
Registered
2020 Navara D23 Stealth
29 Posts
Installed a full Wild Dog suspension. 41mm Foam Cell front shocks and 40mm Adjustable Foam Cell in the rear.

With an approximate lift of 35-40mm, the standard 255/65 tyres looked a little small, so upgraded them at the same time to 265/65 Dunlop Grandtreks

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
254 Posts
Am time poor so stuff takes a while but finally got me sub box screwed in and wired, amps are under the seat and hopefully wired next weekend................ then pull it all and trim it !!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Am time poor so stuff takes a while but finally got me sub box screwed in and wired, amps are under the seat and hopefully wired next weekend................ then pull it all and trim it !!

wired the amps today, damn violent is all I can say. Prolly a bit too much for the small extra cab but is amusing watching the bonnet bounce to Ice-t !!.

End of the road though as the Nav is up for sale as a new Ranger is coming to replace it.

5641 - 5660 of 5661 Posts