Nissan-Navara.net banner

What have you done to/with your truck today?

505K views 6K replies 517 participants last post by  bob4026 
#1 ·
I seen this on another forum that i used to be on for my old car and i notice no one has put anything similar on here so i thought id see how it would go. So....

What i did to my car today was drove to work then back home, then filled her up with some fuel and went for a cruise with me mate out in the hills with his d22 nav then had to pull him out of a bog cause he tried to get across a clay pan lol :)

#4 ·
Re: What have you done to your car today ?

Drove to farm, loaded up with bags of grower pellets, drove round to each Pheasant pen and topped up the feeders and
checked the water and fencing, stopped for 10 minutes to watch a few Roe deer feeding.

Drove to work.

After work I will be:-

Driving back to farm, checking fencing and batteries on each pen.

Drive home, have some food.

Drive back to farm for lamping session, drive to neighbouring farm for a looksee.

Drive home sometime tomorrow morning......then do it all again.

#8 ·

I've used my Nav today to scare the heck out of all the BMW, Merc, RR, Audi owners who've parking in the multi-storey car park at BHX.... It's a amazing how fast a Nav can scale 8 floors of the car park if you really go for it!! :whistle:

#9 ·

i darent find out what the wife has done with it this week. She kerbed it a few weeks back and last week managed to dent the back bumper despite having rear parking sensors with audible and visual indication!!!

#10 ·

Drove to Sherdley roundabout Mcdonlds in St Helens to look at chiller coldroom

then drove to one of my suppliers in Liverpool to pick up parts

the drove to a mates garage in Widnes to do a car air con regas

then drove to Mcdonalds at Marton in Blackpool to looks at various refrigeration units

then drove to Mcdonalds at Riversway in preston to look at freezer coldroom

then drove to Mcdonalds in the Trafford Centre to look at a chiller display fridge

then drove to the suppliers in Manchester near the Trafford centre to pick up parts

then drove to Mcdonlds at Albert Dock in Liverpool to look at freezer coldroom

and drove back to Mcdonalds at Sherdley roundabout in St Helens to replace the part i didnt have this morning

drove to the Garage to see my Mate and have a brew

then drove home! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#4,672 ·

then drove to Mcdonalds at Marton in Blackpool to looks at various refrigeration units

then drove to Mcdonalds in the Trafford Centre to look at a chiller display fridge

then drove to the suppliers in Manchester near the Trafford centre to pick up parts

and drove back to Mcdonalds at Sherdley roundabout in St Helens to replace the part i didnt have this morning

You must be sick of makkies:laugh2:

#11 ·

Drove 8 miles to the next town.
Hired a car transporter trailer.
Drove to just outside Stoke to pick up my daughters old car.
Drove back home with it (quite pleased with the 28mpg I got with the car on board).
Unloaded car.
Returned Car transporter trailer.
Drove back home.
Trip out tonight to watch son playing football.

#12 ·

Drove 15 miles to quary to pick up a load of type 1, and almost back past my door
drove 30 miles to a job, drove 4 miles to plant hire firm for a large breaker and compressor drove back to job,
drove 30 miles home

Same crack tomorrow

#13 ·
#14 ·

I think you are all lying....You have all stated what you have done in your truck today.
The question is "What have you done to your car today?"

Well I went to work, then drove to Mrs Shooters work, picked up the mutts and then drove home. Simples!!!

#16 ·

I drove it into 2' of cow **** & couln't be bothered to hose it, but what Ive done with it is put it into a situation outside my home with a nasty vindictive neighbour, hoping for a result!!!!
Will tell later :lol:
BTW Andy, you make me laugh :thumbright:

Jay

#17 ·

Spirit said:
I drove it into 2' of cow **** & couln't be bothered to hose it, but what Ive done with it is put it into a situation outside my home with a nasty vindictive neighbour, hoping for a result!!!!

Jay
Aaahhh...you have a vindictive neighbour too. I have the same problem but not for long as the house is sold.

Andy, do you have a Big Mac at every stop??? :lol:

#19 ·

Andy said:

Didn't get too much driving in today then.
:lol:

#20 ·

Go on then change it then you have the power :wink: :wink:

#21 ·

Shooter said:
Spirit said:

Jay
Aaahhh...you have a vindictive neighbour too. I have the same problem but not for long as the house is sold.

Yes, nasty & cruel. Will rant tomorrow if she hits the truck or Bluebird!!! :evil:

Jay

#24 ·

Spirit said:
Shooter said:
Spirit said:

Jay

Yes, nasty & cruel. Will rant tomorrow if she hits the truck or Bluebird!!! :evil:

Jay

If i did that Jay, id be the size of a house by now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Most stops i get a brew thou!! :lol: :lol: :thumbright:

#26 ·

Went to mates house to pick him up for work, then off to work, will be dropping him off, and home again 70 Mile round trip.

Ohhhh refixed the Parrot hands free screen, dam thing keeps falling off.