Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all,

I've read through a hell of a lot of posts and am none the wiser sorry! Lol so here goes!

I have managed to get hold of four BF Goodridge All terrains in LT265/65 R17 120/117S . I currently have 255 60 r18 on the truck, it's a Nissan navara np300.

I had them for such a good price I had to buy them, even not knowing if they were suitable.

I'm after a set of steel wheels to fit the tyres and truck. I have found a few websites but using the fitment tools is useless on their sites. I have no idea what size wheel I need! Amatuer I know!

Any help gratefully received. Ps I may have a set of four BF Goodridges all terrain n the above size available if they won't fit mine 馃槰

Cheers Rhodri

Administrator
Steel rims in that size (17") seem to be hard to find.
Personally I wouldn't spend all the money you have saved (and more) on a set of rims.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I paid such a good price for the tyres I can justify spending the money on rims. If the rims come in under 拢250 or under I'll still be happy.

Idea being that I'll put the steel rims on the truck during shooting season whilst I'm doing some off roading and swap them back afterwards. I'd rather that than getting tyres changed over twice a year.

Registered

17inch rims... modular...
With same tyres as your talking about.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered

Registered
Hi all, I know this topic is old, but I am also trying to put a mud terrain tyre onto 18鈥 rims. One dealer is trying to sell me 275/65r18 coopermt. Many say they won鈥檛 fit. Alternatively what鈥檚 the biggest 18鈥 BFGoodrich all Terrain tyres I can fit, many thanks
All for a np300

Premium Member
Hi all, I know this topic is old, but I am also trying to put a mud terrain tyre onto 18鈥 rims. One dealer is trying to sell me 275/65r18 coopermt. Many say they won鈥檛 fit. Alternatively what鈥檚 the biggest 18鈥 BFGoodrich all Terrain tyres I can fit, many thanks
All for a np300
I have Cooper Discoverer AT3 Sport 265/60 R18> I'm pretty sure 275/65/18 won't fit without some modification. The like of @JDO or @rob8420 may be able to confirm/deny this though.

Premium Member
Whether AT or MT shouldn't matter, as the measurements are inclusive of the tread.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse brevity and mistakes.

Registered
All for a np300
Not really sure if the 275 option will fit or not without modification.

But definitely 265/65/18 KO2 fit no problem馃憤馃憤

1 - 18 of 18 Posts