Nissan-Navara.net banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Navara Accessories said:
We do stainless steel door handle covers for the Nav that definately fit, I have them on mine, we also do deep tray mud mats full set delivered at just £34.95
That's very interesting "Navara Accessories" aka Proppa, perhaps you could send me my stainless steel door handle and mirror covers which I ordered on March 24th, instead of sending me repeat apology emails (after I send update requests first) telling me my order has been been "completed" and should be with me in 3/4 working days.....yeh right.

·
Registered
17 Posts
stainless steel door handles and mirrors for my D40 arrived yesterday from Proppa, took 3 weeks but they are worth the money, well made and great fit, now what to get next.....

·
Registered
596 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hi Guys

Im currently setting up a new website www.trucktopsuk.com and sourcing some great products at great prices, if you let me know what you want to see i will see what i can find for you. Dont want to be selling cheap **** that doesnt fit i want to offer good products good and good products

You can call us anytime on 0845 070 6946

Cheers Martin

·
Premium Member
11,343 Posts
whittage said:
Hi Guys

Im currently setting up a new website http://www.trucktopsuk.com and sourcing some great products at great prices, if you let me know what you want to see i will see what i can find for you. Dont want to be selling cheap **** that doesnt fit i want to offer good products good and good products

You can call us anytime on 0845 070 6946

Cheers Martin

Hi Martin, i don't know if anyone's asked you this, but is your avatar a pic of your nav, if so, some more pics need to be put in members navs, i'd like to see more please :thumbright: :D :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hi Martin, i don't know if anyone's asked you this, but is your avatar a pic of your nav, if so, some more pics need to be put in members navs, i'd like to see more please :thumbright: :D :D[/quote]

Hi mate i wish it was my nav i found the pics when looking for pick for my site, it came from a compnay in aus that make or supply wheels,

·
Registered
376 Posts
Guys hi

dont ask how but my misses managed to pull off and damage my drivers side door sill plate with NAVARA engraved on it

anyone know where I can get a new one from ??

cheers

stuart

21 - 33 of 33 Posts