Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi this is my first time here in the navara forum, it really seems great!
So i have this problem: passenger window works normally but the back windows won't work at all from their switches and will only work from the driver switch.
What could the problem be?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sounds like the rear door switch is broken or disconnected Pull off the door trim and check , you can connect two wires at the switch and see if its working ,also make sure the child lock is not on ,
window Lock
  1. To activate the Window Lock, politely ask the driver to press the Window Lock button. It's the button with the window icon found near (or beside) the power door lock buttons on the driver's door.
  2. Once pressed, the driver will have full control of all windows. ...
  3. To deactivate, simple re-press the Window Lock button.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did a little test with my brother yesterday he was clicking down the switch for the back window from the driver side while I was pulling it up, tried it on both sides, both windows stopped when I pulled the switch
Does this mean the switches are good?
P.s. child lock is off

·
Registered
102 Posts
That lock is only for the rear windows ,to stop children winding the windows down , you can still use the fronts when its on lock .there seems to be a problem because the driver can wind those windows from the front but not from the rear?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all guys.do someone know my 2016 Nissan Navara D23/np300.all power windows not working?I already check the fuse .relay and switch they all ok.do everyone what happens? thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts