Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi so i bought a window switch for the rear of my nissan and a new front master switch from ebay so the fronts and rears work fine from the front switch but wont work from the rear's so i assume its something to do with the wiring from the master with the on/off button is there a common place where the wire breaks's it seems to me to be an issue so i assume as i have changed both it's to do with the wires from that part of the switch.Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have had a quick look i have continuity between two terminals and have 3 wires black which i assume is earth as my multi meter flashes minus and i have a pink wire and white but cant get no power to show on either so can i put a wire between the two to see if that does allow power through to the switches at the back as not 100% on what should be running through what here

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2 greens one light one dark a yellow a blue and a white also a black which is much thinner and i assume is earth my window switch on drivers side is new and works all 4 windows up and down and the switch locks all 3 windows so they can't be used when depressed but the windows in the rear will not work from there own switch so i know the motors are good and the earth should be fine could any one let me/show me a wiring diagram as i assume the rear switches are not getting any power or should they get power from the window lock switch on the front one only i can see the white wire in rear switches but not the pink would this be the supply that changes in a connector to another colour sorry for the long post :)

·
Administrator
12,669 Posts
I have sent you a pm with the electrical stuff. You may find it difficult to find the right bit, the wiring on modern cars is very complex.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks have found wire under the passenger set with an orange and black wire unconnected but cant see any where to plug intoat moment will look at diagrams now though Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i have looked and have found the wire that's spare under the seat would be for the up and down motor not ftted so all good there so still at a loss to why the rears don't work have had panels off all seem's to be fine windows work from front master and lock works correctly up mean's no rear window's work and down mean's they work so maybe the one switch from ebay i bought for the rear was faulty and the other is not working as neither work's in either door so maybe it's new/used switches next

1 - 7 of 7 Posts