Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks i thought i'd post a link to our club site , There is'nt very many 4x4 owners on there at the moment although i am sure i have seen a few names that are on here over on N.O.C .

www.nissanownersclub.net

Hope to meet some of you guys at various events next year such as Jae which is always a great place too meet people that share the same interests etc

PEDRO.... 8)

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Hi Pedro,

We are planning to invade JAE this year with a NAVARA stand :)
see you there mate :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice One Brian look forward too catching up with yourselves then and hopefully we'll have a slightly bigger turn out for next year on N.O.C's Stand lol :lol:
I have added a link too this forum over on N.O.C for you guys too see if you can pick up any more 4x4 owners that have came on there too .

PEDRO.... 8)

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
thats very decent of you Pedro, many thanks.

We are hoping that he L200 Club will have a stand also, we will be able to challenge them to a Tug o War contest, but i cant find out if they are or not as i was banned from "their" site last year.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Bah, my other club TOC has won the Tug Of War for the last two years (well the only two years its been run), wouldn't be fair to expect us to pull against a machine :D

Would be awesome to see a Nav vs an L200 pull though :D

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
it would be a walk in the park !!!
#As L200 Owners are Light Weight Wimps who think that a little L200 Busy Bee type Vehicle is the call of Duty :lol:

Us Navara Owners are the Real Deal, Our Vehicles Work For us ans we work Hard. :)

Bring on the L200 Wimps !!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brian need i ask why you were banned from the L200 club :lol: :lol:
I would love too see this myself Navara V's L200 tug o war but if what you are saying is true about them being Wimps then i guess they would'nt be up for such a challenge :lol: :lol:
JAE next year is gonna be amazing and i am sure it will be bigger and better than ever as long as the mini tornado's stay away this time :lol:

PEDRO... :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.