Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This area of Nissan-Navara.net is for all the Frontier owners.

We are also looking for a good mod for this frontier section. If you are interested PM me and we can talk. You must have at least 25 post people asking for the position.

·
Administrator
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a feeling this section will be interesting! The accessories are the same it's just a different engine. I would like to see some mod picks of the frontier from overseas.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Superdawie,

You missed it.... I know Frontier is the US name, why is this section called Fontier? Is it for the Clergy / Church goers?? :wink:

·
Administrator
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL!

it's fixed now. Wonder when we will actually start to get some posts for US based people

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I looked at gettin a billet grill from the states from the states for my D22 but they have a different face.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
I wonder if the Auto Box is the same on both vehicles?

If it is you can take out the Oil Burner and put a Petrol engine in there :)

Id probably get better fuel consuption as well :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Is there a US model called the 'Frontier Navara'? Im sure I read somewhere that there a specific new model Frontier called the Navara (like there is Ventura, Outlaw, STX etc)

Also, heres an awesome Frontier.

·
Registered
976 Posts
i personaly hate forums that go by namea rather than model numbers.

frontier is just the US name for navarra. afaik nothing we don't already have.

over here even ford have dropped the usual name for the utes and are now useing the US name for them :(

gulliby consumers think that their vechile is better. we get it with 4runner/surfs a lot. peole think 4runers are better than surfs when in fact they are the same vechile ! lolmarketing, just BS marketing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sorry to spoil the fun, but the USA version is not identical to the UK version.

One thing i have found, which is a complete surprise, the chassis front end is differant, i can only assume, uk ones are built in Spain i believe, and the USA ones in Tailand/Japan. There is bound to be other differances. :roll:

·
Registered
976 Posts
there is often costmetic differences, not big mechanical differences, unless its a different crossmember for a different motor etc. generally speaking major stuff like chassis don't change as its exspencive for them to do limited runs. mind you we get the japan vers :) its the euro guys who are the odd ones out ;) :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
the caribbean versions come with 2.5 & 3.0 Turbo Diesel engines

1 - 16 of 16 Posts