Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats with the ZD30 accelerator?

we have two D22's and with both the throttle doesn't do anything after half throttle. you get used to it but sometimes it catches you out ie put the foot down to overtake and nothing happens! that can be downright dangerous. fault or "nissian feature" ?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
but both the same tho ?

also one has had a faulty TPS, would only have idle which was kinda fun pulling out of an intersection into traffic....NOT ! even with a replacement TPS its still the same.
both vechiles (they are only a year apart in age) and both do nothing after half throttle.

at least its not a dangerous as the missing safty pin on the handbrake :shock: nissan quality control is not exactly great :(
(on a side story a mate of a mate recently had half his face ripped off after his tractor took off down a hill and hit the other side of a bank due to a missing safty pin on the brake pedal linkage. how he walked out of that i have no idea)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think this is normal since i feel the same on my zd30. after half throttle is the same. if you depress the pedal half or full is the same. very difficult to go slow lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts